10 Car Maintainance Schedules
A Basic Maintainance Checklist all Car Owners
Get a copy of Super Miler‘s suggested top 10 Car Maintainance schedules and checklist all car owners must know. Download this image now so you always have a copy for your vehicles. Car repairs can be costly so just like in anything, prevention is better than cure.
Check this link out for more Car Maintainance tips. Follow us on Facebook for regular Tips & Promos.
For more details on the purpose of these 10 Car Repair Tips, see below:
|Maintainance to be done
1. Wash the wheels and tires first. If you splash wheel cleaners or dirt onto your vehicle, you can simply wash it off as you wash your vehicle. Wash each wheel and tire one at a time and rinse thoroughly before moving on to the next one.
2. Always rinse your vehicle thoroughly before you begin washing in order to remove loose debris and avoid scratches.
3. Now you’re ready to wash. Let’s start with clean water and a freshly rinsed container.
4. How to avoid swirl marks? Dip your sponge in clean water first before re-dipping in soapy water to continue cleaning.
5. When rinsing, you don’t have to blast your car clean with the water hose. Free-flowing water (no nozzle) will allow the water to sheet off of your vehicle for a more thorough rinsing.