8 Tips for safe driving in rainy weather
Rain happens all the time, and people still have to go places even when it’s wet on the roads. But wet weather driving can be hazardous, causing skids, hydroplaning, and slick roads. It can be tough to keep control of your vehicle when roadways are wet, but these tips can help you stay safer.
1. Maintain a good distance.
2. Have perfect working wipers since you entirely depend on them
for road visibility.
3. Tires must be in good shape with enough tread depth, and
properly aligned to aviod skidding.
4. Slippery road surface effectively increases the breaking distance.
Have well-functioning brakes.
5. Keep fuel tank full.
6. Watch your speed limit, drive slower in the rain;
the roads are very slick when wet.
7. Turn on your headlights when driving in the
8. Don’t risk going thru deep flooded roads.